Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 2 of captivity

It's day 2 of my captivity. The day was spent with mostly no power, heat or hot water. My captors nagged me relentlessly. I have not had a moment peace. I have not bathed. My cell is filthy with toys and crushed up goldfish. OH THE HUMANITY!
 Oh sweet lord, the power is back. Wiggles! save me!
Hubby back in 2 more days. Just have to make it 2. More. Days. Oldest goes to school tomorrow. that should give me the chance i need to make a break for it.
 Ok, again, a bit melodramatic. but Oh. Em. Geee.....my kids have been ridiculous today, and having no power did not help my patience level. So many things I had to do today, so far the only thing i've now accomplished since the power came back was fill and start the dishwasher. It's 4:30 pm. I'm guessing other than feeding and bathing everyone, not much else will be accomplished.
 Anyway, 2 more days until I will be able to run again. I'm not sure i'm going to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment