Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sun!

Oh, beautiful sun!! The weather has really been getting me down lately! I have hardly run since i've been back from Australia. But finally, today the sun came back out and it was "warm". And I got out and ran today. Tomorrow looks good too. I plan on driving into Portland and running around back bay. I feel that if the weather is starting to take an upswing, I might just be ok! Too many more weeks like the past month and I fear I might have never got out to run again. 
  I had a good run today. Not as good as my Nike+ said though....I had it set for "Indoor" and was telling me I was running at a fabulous pace. And, until I realized what had happened, I was pretty impressed with myself :P oh well. I haven't figured out what I actually did today. That is my next task.
 Ugh....so I didn't run as far as I wanted today. Tomorrow I will def get in a 5k. I had my Nike+ set to indoor when I last ran on the treadmill and I forgot to put it on "outdoor" before I ran today. So it said i had done nearly 4 miles but it was a mile ahead of itself :( oh well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment